Do You Need A Supplier With The Highest Levels Of Accreditation To Bring You The Greatest Peace Of Mind?
Our accreditations speak for themselves:
- Accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Certificate of Quality Assurance for the Design, Planning, Installation and Maintenance of Closed Circuit Television and Access Control Systems;
- ongoing compliance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- CHAS accredited (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme); participating in the CHAS scheme provides a benchmark by which a company’s compliance with health and safety law can be measured
- Construction Line accredited; Construction Line is the UK’s register of pre-qualified construction-related contractors, assessed on behalf of public and private sector procurers
- Achilles registered as a pre-qualified supplier to major organisations in the utilities, oil and gas, transport, pharmaceutical, construction and public sectors.
- SafeContractor accredited; The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites.